Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do we always sneeze twice??


Answer:
i dont
I only sneeze once...
Not all of use do but I guess when it happens it because the 1st didn't do the job.
Oh please, my old grandmother still does nine every time!!
the smaller the sneeze is, the more there will be.
maybe U do I don't Last night 3 sneeze in a row 5 min. later 4 more sneezes %26 I do not have a cold could be that what is causeing U to sneeze didn't get removed 1st sneeze
I dont,usually just the once for me.
sorry but 4 me it's always thrice
3 times is supposed to be lucky. i haven't a set amount of times i sneeze. it depends on my environment. but if you are looking for a logical explanation then at a guess i would say the first time didn't get rid of all it needed to, so a second sneeze was needed.
ps .. i sneeze most in the sun.
People don't. Usually if people sneeze more than once, it's allergic sneezing, rather than just a tickle.
You might want to take some anithistimine if you find yourself sneezing repetitively. Be aware though, that some antihistamines can make a lot of people drowsy (diphenhydramine-- brand name Benadryl) the newer and more expensive ones, mostly pescription antihistamines tend not to (over the counter example is loratidine-- brand name Claritin).
not always
because you get a kiss.....once a wish...twice a kiss.....three times a letter.....four times something better
Cause once is not enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net