Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do people get on my nerves?


Answer:
Get on their nerves too honey!!
Because you allow them to.
because people can be very very annoying.
you may be way smarter than the people you talk to, that can get annoying!
Either you are stuck up and a raging Bit$% or they are immature and lame. You choose.
Because you allow it
because u let them
Cos it's been a long week.... everyone was getting on my nerves today, just cos I am tired and want a lie in tomorrow!
You may be paying attention to the things that they do that bother you. Just try to ignore those things.
because we're human
people have a special ability to get on other people's nerves. it's crazy.
cuz your picky? cuz they rude? come on there are a million reasons why!
because you're anti-social?
maybe ur not a peoples person...
not more than they get on mine i assure you and the older i get the more they do...lol
because they you are right and they are wrong....
you are the one w/ horse breath.. you think they are loving your company?
time to grow stronger nerves hon
Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet? Am I Buggin you yet?Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet?Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet?Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet?Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet? Am I buggin' you yet?
Probably Because You Are Are Not A People's Person And I Used To Be That Way Because I Feel Liek Society Is Messed Up And The Way We Think. Are THoughts Are The Problem Causers... If People Would Just Have An Open Mind About HTings Today The World Would Be A Better Place.


People Are Parasites
Because you're human and you're normal and you're have accepted the reality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net