Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do my feet and legs hurt aftersitting or sleeping?

It doesnt have anything to do with what i do the night before every morning my legs hurt when i get out of bed it hurts, the pain in my legs go away but the top of my feet kill all the time... it's not my shoes and I have no clue why..my doctor is of no help her big advice is lose some weight and take some prozac no matter what i come to her for... I have been around this weight for a year now and the pain was all of a sudden a few months ago.after i had actually lost a litlle and it's kinda hard to excercize when your feet are in so much pain any one have any info on what i should be looking for?
Answer:
You may suffer from RLS (restless leg syndrome). Even if your legs aren't actually "restless" you may still have RLS if you have constant pain in your feet and/or legs. Talk to your doctor, or even a pharmacist about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net