Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do my feet stink , when i'm dehydrated , but not when i am hydrated?


Answer:
i think its because when ur hydrated the bacteria (causing the smell) is able to be excreted, because there is moisture there. but when ur dehydrated they arent able to be excreted.. so they just sit and mull around.. lol. something like that anyway
Because you have diluted the waste products that you sweat out through the pores of the skin.The feet will stink if they are hot ,and confined in a hot sweaty shoe,that's a fact ! Take care. SW RNP
Ever thought that it may be that when you are dehydrated you lose your sense of smell?

The answer above is about it the bacteria that causes the pong lives in the moist areas around and between the toes and are usually trapped in the moisture, which dampens the smell but provides a great breeding ground for the bacteria - when you dehydrate the moistures lost and the smell isn't dampened - use charcoal foot insoles it will keep the moisture down in the first place and neutralize the smell.
cheers
Gray
Water helps your body remove waste. When you are dehydrated the waste rests in your feet because of gravity.
My feet have never stunk that bad -- it's my torso/armpits that are evil on me -- lol. Anyway, what I've noticed is that at the gym -- especially when I've been weight training -- the sweat smells a lot stronger when I'm dehydrated. I'm talking YUCK! I assume it has something to do with dilution. When you drink more water, there's more fluid to sweat out. Or, maybe, being dehydrated screws up your body chemistry to the point that bad (stinky) wastes are being created.

But one thing is interesting: occasionally, if I haven't eaten a lot of protein before the gym, I notice an ammonia-like smell in my sweat. Somebody told me that when that happens, it means you're catabolic, i.e. your body is breaking down muscle tissue for energy. Actually, you've inspired me. I'm going to post this as a question and find out whether it's true. Thanks! --Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net