Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do my eyes burn after I cry?

I was crying yesterday for about 10 or 15 mins and my eyes burned for about a couple of hours afterwards. It's not the first time it's happened. It's really annoying. It's even more annoying if I go to sleep right after I've cried. It's hard to sleep with my eyes burning. Just wondering.
Answer:
I am not an eye doctor, so I really dont know, But mine do this too, and I always assumed it was cause we lost so much moisture thru the tears and they simply dried out, as tho we were in the wind. Once I use eye drops, they stop burning. Would love to see what any others say on this. Good question.
Maybe if you wear makeup, it runs into your eyes. I have that problem sometimes too. Try putting cold washcloths on your eyes after you cry.
All I can add to the 1st 2 answers is to ask if you rub them while you cry? My vision blurs a lot, and when i was still in the "rub my eyes to try and clear them" mindset, they'd burn like heck afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net