Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do some bones take a while to grow, while some only take a few seconds?


Answer:
I read that some special bones, which can be found in only 46% of world population, are very sensitive to *******, asses and boobs. Other bones couldn't care less.
Which bones only take a few seconds to grow?
Which bones take only a few seconds to grow?

Otter.snap!
Depends how hot you feel and if the right buttons are pushed.
You are very MUCH misinformed. Bones for the most part is calcium. It take time to generate. I have NEVER heard of bone generating in seconds.
lol...u should have posted this in P%26S.!
Bones generate in seconds!!? Most bones take a while to grow because of cell/ tissue growth...
I have had a bone stuck in my throat and swallowed bread to clear it. When my girlfriend gets a bone stuck in her throat, she just swallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net