Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do my eyes get so puffy??

I know everyone's eyes get puffy when they cry; I'm not that stupid. But everytime I cry, my eyes get so puffy they are nearly sealed shut. It can take days for them to look normal again, too. I know this isn't normal. What causes it and how can I fix it?
Answer:
Has this always happened? I think that you should see a Dr. about this...If this is something that hasn't happened all your life...I wonder if maybe you have clogged tear ducts or something like that!
allergies or bites =You have to get something from your Dr. for that
Do you consume a lot of foods that contain salt? Those can cause the eyes and other parts of the body to swell, such as fingers.
You need to quit crying so much to begin with. Second, put a cold compress on them for a few minutes, calms the swelling before it gets too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net