Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do people drink alcohol ?

I have seen millions of people drinking alcohol . why ? it makes us sick and it is harmful
Answer:
Some say it makes us sick, some say it's good in moderation. I don't worry too much one way or the other about the health of it, I just enjoy the ritual.
aer you fo srsly?!
It's a relactant and can be an inhibitor. Sometimes there's nothing else to do.
lol it taste nasty but it givess us a good feeling lol not only that but it makes people forget there problems.
its because when you drink you forget. your mind can't really think past five minutes ago (unless you really try and that usually ends in tears). Its like for a good couple of hours your stress-free and nothing matters.

its an escape people use.
thats why many people become so dependant to alcohol. they don't want remember the reality of their lives.
I drink because I like the feeling I get after I have one beer. I have never liked the taste of beer because the taste (not the alcohol content) was very strong for me, but when I went to Japan for 10 months I was given a beer by my girlfriends friend as a good gesture. In Japan they 3 grades of quality with beer, 1 is normal beer, 2 is not as strong tasting and then 3 which you can guess is no where near as strong tasting as the other two. So I had the 2nd quality of beer and thats what got me enjoying beer now, when it just used to be cider or straight whiskey or other straight spirits which isnt very exciting now is it? Drinking is all right in moderation and I think too many are getting hung up about alcohol being bad for you.
Because it's fun. It's only harmful when people overdo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net