Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do men not take care of their health?

They have to get sick enough to go to hospital to take care of theirselves.
Answer:
Because they don't know how to listen sometimes. I know many men who have died because they don't want to eat the right foods after the doctor told them to. They don't want to take there meds properly or they try to walk out of the hospital. Who knows why men are like that... but we love them. *sigh*
thats not true we look after our health pretty good
Is there something you would like to discuss?
My husband is this way. I have to FORCE him to go. I suppose its better than having a hypocondriac for a husband!
Puree Ego and man-lee-ness! lol
only idiots don't take care of themselves.
I take good care of myself. I'm a heart patient - so I don't have a choice but to look out for myself.

(Technically, I'm not supposed to be alive today. But by the grace of God, I am.)
Thats a broad stereotype, however, men are strong willed and often feel invincible. Why? I think that's unexplainable.
well from my perspective -men dont like to admit it -we need to be tough, no matter what !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net