Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why does everyone want to be skinny like me?!?

Is it just me or am I setting a bad example for other people to be as skinny as me? I know its not on purpose, but people just keep asking me questions stuff like, "Can you give me tips on how to be as slim as you are?" They just want to be like me! I'm just natrually skinny and i do eat (i dont starve myself or anything but I did in the past.) Now other people are trying to starve themselves to get my look -_____-. I hate it! Everyone needs to get their own look!

P.S I'm 5'6 and I weigh 90 lbs and yes I do have skinny arms and skinny legs..unfortunately
Answer:
My mom always tells me that I'm painfully thin. I work at gaining wieght and I get paranoid and ask my friends "do you think I'm too thin? " (I think thin is unatractive by the way) Some of them just say that everyone else is at least 20lbs over-weight so I look thin in comparison. However in your case 5'6" @90lbs seems VERY thin.
um.. gain some weight.
and it kinda sounds like your braggin right now.
Cuase they hate the way they look
You want us all to tell you we want to be like you? You're sick, go get help. I like women with curves not looking like little boys. Grow up and fill out.
first of all u have too much time, and i have no idea y theyd wanna b like u, ur way too skinny!! u set a bad egsample to all those girls out there
wat the ****!?!?!
gain some wait
5'6 and 90 lbs is WAY TOO UNDERWEIGHT. It falls under the category of anorexia. You say you used to starve yourself in the past, but you obviously arent eating right now because your body would not keep itself that underweight. Go to the doctor, get a nutritionist, and put some meat on your bones. that is ridiculous.
i know what you mean, but i DO NOT want to b skinny. i am %26 every1 says, "ur too skinny" or "do u have a eating disorder" %26 i hate it! i eat alot %26 exersise regularly but im still too skinny! bye the way, im 4'10 %26 78 lbs. oh well, if they dont like it DEAL WITH IT. :D 鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏
I don't want to be either as short or as skinny as you.
I like myself just fine the way I am.
And unless you're tiny-boned, 5'6 and 90 lbs is probably unhealthy.
hmm....i have 2 agree w/ thehellogoodbye u kinda sound like ur bragging unless what ur saying is true and is that bad,
1st of all ur not setting a bad example
2nd u can ignore them
3rd or if they're aking u 4 tips tell them the truth that its just natrual 4 u and ask them 2 stop bugging u cause if they really want tips tell them 2 go look on the internet
Wow, at 5'6 and 90 pounds you are dangerously underweight and this can lead to serious health problems that you may not see until years down the road. I always weighted 120 pounds in my youth and I too am 5'6. At 120 pounds I was extremely thin and so I cannot begin to imagine how thin you really are. People have become obcessed with thinness and it is a type of mental illness to desire to be thin to the point of starving ones self or purging after eating. Being thin this thin is not attractive and is every bit as repulsive as being extremely obese. Please get some help with your weight issue. You need to make sure you are properly nourished. I also think you need to surround yourself with friends that are secure with themselves and understand that to want to be this thin shows that they are mentally unstable and insecure. You do not need people in your life that think this way, especially when you admit that you have suffered with an eating disorder. I beg you to get help!
go eat at McDonalds everyday u really need to gain some weight it isnt healthy to be your weight its different if you were about 4'11 but you arent so u are under weight
Just ignore other people and don't worry about what they want to do. Take care of your own health. As long as you know you're happy with yourself, that's all that matters.
Well considering you did starve yourself, people think nit may work for them too. They may not realize it may be in their genes as well. But the reason a lot of people want to be thin can be because of today's unbelievably high expectation for how thin a woman should be or how big her boobs should or how Small her waist line is expected and many of these ideas come from supermodels and movie stars who set these impossible examples, that can be achieved in a healthy way.just tell them to keep a healthy diet! never to skip meals and to exercise, but not to go over board.
well, maybe everyone just wants to be skinny. if u saw someone with a trait u wanted wouldn't u ask them how they got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net