Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do women wiggle their feet when their legs are crossed?

I notice when woman have one leg placed over the other their foot that is crossed over they will wiggle it real fast from righ to left and then stop and then do it again a minute later why is that answers from woman only
Answer:
Don't know but i love when they do it wearing 4" high heels
Crap! I wasn't even realizing I was doing it until I read you question! How's that for an answer? Just burning off some energy...LOL!
nervous habit
because the weight of the "over' leg will put the other leg or foot to sleep...so we wiggle to keep the blood flowing
I'm a guy, but I always assumed it was for 2 reasons:

1. To keep the foot from falling asleep (the knee of the leg underneath is sorta in the "kneepit" of the leg on top, constricting blood flow down into the top foot), and...

2. That little bit of motion draws your eye to her legs subconsciously.
its a nervous habit, subseptical in women.
They cross there feet to pleasure their vagina.
I think its because it constantly moves their leg maybe helping to prevent those spider veins.
umm well I dont do that but for those who do I'd have to agree with that other dude " That little bit of motion draws your eye to her legs subconsciously."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net