Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why does dark chocolate make me sneeze?

Every time I eat dark chocolate, I sneeze. Sometimes one piece of dark chocolate will make me sneeze multiple times. Sometimes it will take a while before I sneeze, and other times it will take only a few seconds. I never have this problem with regular milk chocolate. Why? I鈥檓 not allergic to the chocolate in any way, shape, or form, and I have no other food allergies. Anybody else have this problem?
Answer:
YUP YUP YUP YOUR PROBLY ARLEGIC VISIT A DOCTOR
allergic
My sister does that too, especially with those crackly chocolates that you usually get in the form of a coin at Easter. I've never sneezed from chocolate. It is weird though!
maybe ur allergic to it genious
i know when my mom is full from eating because she sneezzes like 100 times its weird shes always been that way same thing with chocolate.good question

1 comment:

  1. I do that, I always sneeze 2 or 3 times when I take my first bite of dark chocolate for the day, but after that I don't sneeze. It has to do with the proximity of some nerves to others. The electrical current leaks to the other nerve, and causes you to sneeze

    ReplyDelete

 

Why do Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net